Veggie Masala Vermicelli By Sameer Kapur
- 2 cup Ciba Vemicelli
- 1 green capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup beans finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Jeera
- 1 tablespoon red chilly powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Ciba Paneer masala
- 2 cups water
- Oil to cook
- In pan, add water and a pinch of salt and add Ciba vermicelli.
- Boil it for about 5-6 minutes, strain it, run through cold water.
- Strain it and keep aside.
- In kadai, add oil, add zeera.
- When zeera splutters up, then add onions.
- Saute onions till they change color then add beans and green capsicum.
- Keep on stiring it till they start to leave oil from sides and it would take around 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, red chilly powder, Ciba Paneer masala and mix well.
- Cook it till tomatoes get tender and then add boiled vermicelli and mix it.
- Cook it for other 5-6 minutes and serve hot vermicelli.