Spicy Rice Cake By Priya Vicky Garg
- Rice 1 nd 1/2 cup
- Water 3 + 1/2 cup
- Ciba Taaza Salt to taste
- Ciba Taaza Garam Masala 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Ciba Taaza kashmiri Lal Mirch powder to taste
- Veggies as peas , carrot, onion, potato and tomato.
- Paneer 1/2 cup diced
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Jeera 1 tsp
- Rai 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Pomegranate seeds
- Cucumber slices
- Grated Paneer
- Ciba Taaza chatkari Chaat Masala
- Soak rice into water for 15 mins
- Heat oil in a pan and then add jeera
- Then add long slices of onion and potatoes. Saute them .
- Now add grated Carrot and peas
- Then add grated tomato
- Cook till it becomes mushy
- Add haldi powder, salt, red chilly powder and garam masala.
- Cook till it leaves oil.
- Add water and boil it .
- Add rice and give a boil. Then cook them on low flame till cooked.
- After cooked , put into 3 boxes of round shape with different sizes .
- Keep aside for setting for 20 minutes.
- After set, arrange into plate firstly demould bigger box rice then middle size on the first , at last set on the top smaller size rice cake
- Now sprinkle Ciba Chatkari Chaat Masala on cucumber slices.
- Spicy Rice Cake is ready.