Soya Granules with Pav Bhaji By Bishakha Kumari Saxena
- 1 cup soya granules
- 1 cup matar
- 1 tablespoon Onion paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Ciba Taza Pav Bhaji masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt as per taste
- Soaked the soya granules in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai
- Add cumin seeds till it crackles
- Then add onion paste, ginger and garlic paste
- Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Ciba Taza Pav Bhaji masala powder and saute for 2 minutes
- Then add matar, soya granules and saute it.
- Then Cover the lid and cooked on a low flame for 10 minutes.
Your sabzi is ready for serving with chappati, Puri, paratha