Soupy Macaroni By Neelu Dua
- Tomato 500 gm chopped
- One onion big roughly chopped
- Garlic cloves 5-6
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper half teaspoon
- Ciba Macaroni masala
- Butter one table spoon
- Macaroni half cup
- Take 3 cup water in a pressure cooker.
- Add roughly chopped onions, tomatoes & garlic in it
- Add half teaspoon of salt in it
- Boil it up to 4-5 whistles
- When it cool down strain it & grind it in smooth paste.
- Put the macaroni in boiling water with little salt. After boiled strain it in a strainer & put cold water on it.
- Take a pan.
- Add butter in it. Then add fine chopped garlic in it. Saute it for 2 min.
- Now add paste of tomatoes in it and add water in it.
- Put salt and pepper in it.
- When it becomes thick add boiled macaroni and ciba macaroni masala in it.
- Serve hot.