Poha Cutlet By Vagisha Gupta
- Thick Poha (Beaten rice) – 2 cup
- Boiled potatoes – 3
- Grated carrot – 2
- Green chilli(chopped) – 2
- Coriander leaves (chopped)- 2 tbsp
- Salt -1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder(Amchur) – 1/4 tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Cornflour- 1tbsp
- Bread crumbs (For coating)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Wash and Soak the poha in water for 20 mins. Drain it using the strainer.
- In a bowl add the boiled and mashed potatoes, soaked poha and all the other ingredients except breads crumbs.
- Mix well together to form a dough.
- Grease your hands with oil. It prevents the dough from sticking.
- Now make the cutlets by giving it a heart shape.
- Coat the cultets in bread crumbs(Optional)
- Deep fry the cutlets on a medium flame. (can shallow fry also)
Serve with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
P.S. – In this recipe I have used Ciba red chilli powder, Ciba poha, Ciba garam masala.
The aroma, taste and quality of Ciba masala is amazing. It makes the dish delicious n tasty..