Paneer Popcorn By Neelu Dua
- 200 gm cheese
- One table spoon gram flour
- One table spoon curd.
- Two tea spoon ciba achari masala
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon red chilly powder
- Oil for frying
- Cut the paneer in cubes.
- Take a bowl and put gram flour, curd, ciba achari masala, salt and pepper in it and mix them properly.
- Add cheese cubes in it. Mix well & give rest for 30 min.
- Add oil in a pan
- Put these marinated cheese cubes in it and fry them till they become golden.
- Serve hot with sauce.