Paneer Makhani By Neelu Dua
1. Cottage cheese 250 gm.
2. Onion two peeled & sliced
3. Garlic 7-8 cloves
4. Ginger one inch pieces
5. Kasoori methi ( fenugreek leaves) One spoon
6. Skimmed milk 1/4 cup
7. Tamato 2-3
8. Salt according to taste
9. Red chilly powder one tea spoon
10. Ciba paneer masala one tea spoon
11. Green chilly chopped two
12. Oil 2 table spoon
13. Cumin seeds half teaspoon
14. 2-3 cloves
METHOD:- 1. Cut the paneer in cubes.
2. Take a pan or kadai & put oil in it.
3. Add roughly chopped onions and ginger garlic in it. Soute them till they become golden brown.
4. Put this mixture in a mixer jar with chopped tamatoes and grind it for a smooth paste .
5. Add oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds in it.
6. Now add the grind mixture in it and soute for 5min.
7. Add kasoori methi, salt and pepper, ciba paneer masala powder in it. Mix properly.
8. Now add cottages cheese and skimmed milk in it. Mix well.
9. It’s ready. Serve with hot naan or chapati or lacha parantha