- Soak 200g Chick Peas for 7-8 hrs.
- Put them in a pressure cooker; add 1½ glass water, salt to taste after 1st whistle reduce the heat & cook for 20min.
- In a Kadai, heat 1 ½ tbsp oil, add 4 pcs chopped Garlic, 3 Onion & cook them.
- Then, add 4 chopped Tomato, 1 Green Chilli, 2 tsp Ciba Chana Masala & let it cook.
- Add Chick Peas into the gravy; stir & cook for 5 minutes so that the
- Chick Peas absorbs the Masala. Garnish with chopped Coriander.
- Soak ¾ bowl Kala Chana for 7-8 hrs.
- Put them in a pressure cooker; add 1 glass water and Salt to taste.
- After 1st whistle reduce the heat and let it boil for 20min.
- In a big bowl, chop 1 boiled potato, 1 Onion, 2 Tomatoes, 1 Green Chilli.
- Add Kala Chana, 1 ½ tsp Ciba Chana Masala and mix it.
It’s healthy and perfect for BREAKFAST.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.
(Serving:- 4 Person)