- In a big bowl add ½ kg Boneless Chicken, ½ cup Hung Curd, 1 tsp Corn Flour Powder, 1 ½ tsp Ginger garlic Paste & 1 ½ tsp Ciba Chicken Masala.
- Put in an air tight container for 4 hrs in fridge. After that deep fry the marinated chicken.
For Gravy: –
- In pan heat 2 tsp oil, sauté 6 roughly chopped Onion & 8 Tomatoes.
- Grind and sieve it.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil; add the grinded paste, ¾ cup Milk, 1 tsp Ciba Chicken Masala, Red Chilli Powder & Salt to taste.
- Add ¾ glass water, Fried Chicken and let it cook for 5min.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.