Besan Mughlai Paratha By Somya Gupta
FOR DOUGH :
- Whole wheat flour/ gehun ka atta – 1 cup
- Rava/ sooji/ semolina – 2 tablespoons
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
FOR STUFFING :
- Gram flour/ besan – 4 tablespoons
- Chopped mixed vegetables – 1 cup (onion, tomato, french beans, capsicum)
- Asafoetida/ hing – 1 pinch
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili powder/ lal mirch – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ciba kitchen king 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough and make a soft dough for paratha using water and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Similarly, mix all the ingredients of stuffing to make a thick batter.
- Take a small portion of the dough and make a flat ball.
- Make big size roti using rolling pin.
- Meanwhile heat a tava on medium flame.
- Put all besan batter at the center of the roti and fold it in rectangle shape (or any desired shape).
- Shallow fry the paratha using oil on both the sides until it turns into golden colour.
- Once done, transfer the parathas to serving plate.
Yummy ‘Besan Mughlai Paratha’ is ready to be served with curd/ pickle of your choice!