Achari Lauki By Bishakha Kumari Saxena
- 1 big Lauki
- 2 tablespoons Ciba Taza Achari Masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon meethi seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Firstly peeled and cut Lauki in small pieces.
- Then take kadhai put oil heat it then add meethi seeds crackle them.
- After that add onion paste, ginger garlic paste and saute it
- Then add red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, salt and mix it nicely.
- Then add Lauki and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then on sim flame Cover the lid and cooked for 5 minutes.
- Then open the lid and sprinkle Ciba Taza Achari Masala and saute for 2 minutes.
Your Lauki Achari is ready to serve with chappati or rice.