Achari Aloo By Heena Bharat Tak
- Aloo/ potatoes chopped – 4
- Garlic chopped – 2 cloves
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Achari masala – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add mustard and cumin seeds and chopped garlic to it.
- Wait till the seeds gets crackles .
- Add chopped potatoes now and mix well. Let them cook for 3 minutes with a covered kid.
- Add achari masala and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cook the curry for more 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Quick and easy “Achari Aloo Fry” curry is ready to serve.